Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, August 13, 2010

Photography ~ Learning the Skills

While studying photography with the merit badge program with MaryJanesFarm, I snapped this neat photo of the yellow and black butterflies in one of the flower beds.  The barn in the background made the photo even more beautiful.  The bad part of this, is now I want a better camera (ha ha ha!).  I guess I'll have to put it on the family wish list for now.  My oldest daughter has encouraged me to continue with photography.  When she sees something outside, she'll often say "what? no pictures of that?" and she'll point to something worth photographing (like the blossoming apple trees etc.).
Another photo to share with my Farmgirl Sisters.

1 comment:

Sonshine4u said...

I love the photo of the butterfly with the barn in the background! Nice composition!