Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, August 16, 2010

Even more Farmgirl Photography

The second photo was difficult, as were about 42 others I took.  I'm finding out difficult it is to take pictures when the wind is blowing and my camera is limited in features.  I tried photographing several other butterflies, including one that blended in with the colors of my dark orange and black marigolds.  Not one came out well enough to post.  With flowers all over our property, we can sit and watch butterflies almost all summer.  Today the hummingbird was back to visit two times.  One of these days, I'll be able to photograph it too.

No comments: