Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dream Journals

"Have you ever kept a dream journal Mom?" asked my 16 year old daughter.

That's funny she asked.  I used to keep one years ago.  I'd write my dreams down as soon as I had one, but over the years I stopped writing in it.  As to why, I really don't know.

The kids, especially the older two, have found that writing a novel is better than sitting around sulking that they can't find jobs.  My son in particular is secretly writing away, and I have a bad feeling I'm in that journal - yikes!  I've always warned them to be careful because they may end up in my novel.  Now, I am the one that has to be careful.  However, our lives would make a great novel. I very good one indeed.

No comments: