One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dream Journals

"Have you ever kept a dream journal Mom?" asked my 16 year old daughter.

That's funny she asked.  I used to keep one years ago.  I'd write my dreams down as soon as I had one, but over the years I stopped writing in it.  As to why, I really don't know.

The kids, especially the older two, have found that writing a novel is better than sitting around sulking that they can't find jobs.  My son in particular is secretly writing away, and I have a bad feeling I'm in that journal - yikes!  I've always warned them to be careful because they may end up in my novel.  Now, I am the one that has to be careful.  However, our lives would make a great novel. I very good one indeed.

No comments: