Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, July 30, 2010

Writing Burnouts ~ Stuck in a Rut

I started writing for another Web site, called Bukisa.  I can't seem to get my writing mojo going on that site.  I've managed to squeeze out 8 articles since June 2010 and have made a a whopping $.07.   I also noticed that with my articles on Helium, that the rating score doesn't always mean a low earning article.  Many of my lower rated articles have earned more than higher rated articles. 

With so much physical work outside this summer, I've been too tired to concentrate on what I'm writing.  Mixing up my routine doesn't seem to help either.  I've tried writing before/after exercise, and before/after working in the garden, and way before the kids are out of bed.  I just need to find that avenue I need to get back to where I was before summer. 

No comments: