One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning and Making Home a Better Place

Choosing my bedroom closet was probably not the best are to clean today.  My craft supplies are kept in there.  I keep finding craft ideas or craft projects I would like to make or do.  I have a feeling this will take me about a week to do it right.  And then there are the clothes. 

Now I not only have a wish list on my computer desktop, but an on-going craft project list.  Mom's get bored too, so I guess you could call it my "rainy day" fun list.

I feel guilty when I write and don't clean.  My goal is to have order before Thanksgiving.   Giving myself a long challenge and a deadline, I feel it will get done.

Happy Spring Cleaning!  You feel so much better when you have it done, and keep it that way! Phew!

No comments: