One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bible Reading Challenge ~ Day 89 of 90 ~ I Finished today!

I finished the 90 Bible reading challenge with one spare day left.  Having read 12 pages a day created a habit for me to read it daily now.  I finished early and feel like I should be reading it more.  Funny how things work out.

What an awesome day to finish it too.  I am heading outside in the sunshine to journal and read a fiction book.  Who knows, maybe I'll come up with a novel idea.  

No comments: