Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

90 day Bible Reading Challenge Update ~ Day 75


It's hard to believe it's been 75 days now.  I started this Bible reading challenge on January 1, 2010.  I have only 15 days left.  It's definitely been a challenge.  Considering how many kids I have, how many requests are made to me, how many mouths are chattering at once, and how many responsibilities I have as a wife and mother, I am thrilled I have gotten this far.  

In reading in Matthew, Mark and Luke, I had to look a few word up in the dictionary.  In one book of the Bible it says Jesus was given wine with "gall" and another said he was given wine with "myrrh," hence the interest to see if they were the same thing.  After looking them up, I am still not sure. In Luke they say it was "sour" wine.

No comments: