Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53 ~ Reading the Bible in 90 days Challenge

Although, my daily e-mails from the challenge stopped showing up in my inbox, I am still reading my Bible.  Can you believe it's day 53 already?  I had to catch up on it yesterday, but I am staying on task with this.  Even with laundry, floors to clean, dishes to wash, library books to return, bills to pay, straightening to do, chickens to feed, dogs to play with . . . I am still on task.  Pretty amazing I would say.

No comments: