One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Crocheted Dish Scrubbie ~ Christmas 2009

This is my current project for additional Christmas presents.  I am thrilled with the pattern I found in 
MaryJanes Stitching Room, page 87. Most libraries carry this book.


I've been looking around for a nice pattern, and this is it.  This is also the first time I've made a dish scrubbie, so I need to increase and decrease a bit better on the next one.  Overall, it turned out pretty nice.