Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Learning from College English Class

I have been telling my kids that my college English class is not worth my time, but I am wrong. Even though it doesn't have to do with my fiction writing, I have learned to debate a bit better. I noticed many mistakes I made on a recent debate and have submitted it for corrections. I'll post it again later here.

I have to give my Instructor credit. I have learned, and I am sure I will continue to learn, to improve my writing in some way or another.

No comments: