Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Preparing for Another School Year

My 12 year old is baking a quadruple zucchini pancake recipe. We will be freezing them for the upcoming school year. We are taking advantage of the overload of zucchini so that when school starts, I won't have to buy frozen waffles. These will be much more healthier and are absolutely delicious! The kids and I can just pop them in the toaster or microwave to heat them up in the morning. The recipe link is in the zucchini recipes post.

My computer area is cleaned and organized now too. I have a family life planner and I'm getting ready to add more pages to it. I love the weekly meal planner sheets. They are wonderful to keep my meals organized. It saves us money too.

No comments: