Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going Back to College

I'm getting ready to take my on-line orientation for Web based courses. Even though the Community College is not far from the house, I have decided to start with one class per semester and take advantage of any on-line courses I need. I could not believe the cost of my book! Yikes!

Now if I can just get my husband to stop ranting and raving when I am writing, I could concentrate and do a better job.

This beautiful Sunday is a bit too humid. We are taking time to try another zucchini recipe so if it passes the family test, I'll be sure to post it on the zucchini recipes post. The brownies we made last night were pretty good!

No comments: