Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finishing up Summer Projects

It sure feels great to finish a few projects this summer. I finally finished the crocheted t-shirt rag rug for my SCRAP Web site. I love the rug and it's perfect for our simple country bathroom. I can't wait to start one made of recycled cotton sheets.

Our oldest earned his driver's license this morning so that is one more thing to check off the summer to-do list. Hooray to him!

I working on another recycling article for the Scrap Web site and creating more Christmas ornaments. Things are looking pretty good.

No comments: