Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crocheted Flower Dishcloth, Cup Coaster

This is a flower dishcloth pattern I found on
Coats and Clark's Web site. You can register for free patterns to arrive in you e-mail inbox to receive more projects. The pattern calls for two colors, so that the middle is a solid color and the outside edge is multi-colored. For practice purposes, I just used the same color. I have to say this pattern was more challenging for me, due to it being circular. I will now be much better at crocheting my rag rug. I must have taken this one apart about ten times before I got it right. This one turned out about 8 1/2 inches in diameter.



This was the Loopy Flower Coaster pattern I found at Craft Pattern Central. I just used what color of yarn I had on hand to practice. These will make nice gifts for teachers, family, and friends. Easy for beginners also. Mine turned out about 5 inches in diameter.

No comments: