Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crocheted Scarf Project




Completed one scarf today using some yarn I already had. I'm one step ahead for next winter. This pattern is found on the free crochet patterns from Bernat yarns. When you register, you have access to free crochet patterns for any skill.

To sign up for benefits like free crochet patterns on Bernat (Click on the highlighted word)

The pattern I used was actually a free pattern for a child's scarf and hat. I just adjusted my length to about 62 inches long.

No comments: